Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre is committed to providing exceptional patient care for the region of Simcoe County and Muskoka. By becoming a monthly donor, you will be among many generous and caring individuals dedicated to helping evolve RVH’s programs, services and vital medical equipment, closer to home.
Here are a few benefits of giving monthly:
- It’s simple, convenient and there are no more cheques to write.
- Giving monthly saves on administrative cost so more of your donation will go towards providing exceptional health care.
- You will receive a single tax receipt for your total year’s contribution.
- You will provide RVH with a predictable income making it easier to plan for future purchases of needed equipment and support programs.
- Being a monthly donor is so easy and best of all, you know that you are investing in the quality of health care available for you, and your loved ones, in the moments that matter.
Questions About Monthly Giving
Giving monthly is convenient, cost effective and it allows you to make a substantial donation over the year without the strain on your budget.
You will always have control over your donation and can adjust it any time. Simply call us to make any changes.
Every monthly donor receives a convenient, annual tax receipt for your total year’s contribution.
For more information, or to join our Monthly Giving Program, please call Foundation team member, Amber at 705-730-8377 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.