Win an RVH Keep Life Wild Prize Pack!
What’s better than supporting RVH with an awesome merch purchase? How about winning that merch instead! Follow RVH Foundation on Instagram for your chance to win a Keep Life Wild hoodie and dad cap. Watch for a post announcing our two weeklong contest and be sure to follow us on Instagram, like the contest post, and tag two friends in the comments to enter.
Keep Life Wild Merchandise Contest Rules and Regulations
- The Keep Life Wild Merchandise contest (the “Contest”) starts at 10:00 a.m. ET on Friday, October 27, 2023, and closes 10:00 a.m. ET on Friday, November 10, 2023 (the “Contest Period”). No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
- The Contest sponsor is Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre Foundation (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Contest Sponsor”).
- To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Ontario and be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- TO ENTER the Contest, participants must visit RVH Foundation’s Instagram profile, follow RVH Foundation, like the contest post, and tag two (2) friends in the comments of the contest post. Participants must have their profile set to public for the duration of the contest period. Participants may change their profile settings and/or unfollow RVH Foundation at any time after the contest period has ended. If you are not an Instagram user, directions on how to create an Instagram profile can be found at https://help.instagram.com/182492381886913. Limit of one (1) entry per individual. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than once, all other entries will be void. Entries shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the Instagram profile submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an Instagram profile by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for managing the account associated with the Instagram profile used to enter the contest. Illegible entries, or those that fail to acknowledge having read, understood, and agree to be bound by, the Rules as they are described herein, are ineligible and will be void. This contest is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Instagram or its parent company, Meta.
- PRIZE: There is one (1) Prize available to be won, consisting of one (1) Keep Life Wild Hoodie in navy, and one (1) Keep Life Wild Dad Cap in navy. The approximate retail value of the Prize is $115 CAD.
- The Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prize may not be sold or transferred and is, under no circumstances, convertible to cash. The Prize winner is solely responsible for any and all costs associated with the Prize that have not otherwise been expressly described herein. The Prize winner acknowledges and accepts that the Contest Sponsor makes no representations or warranties with respect to the quality of the Prize and will not replace or substitute any Prize items.
- DRAW: On Thursday, November 9 at approximately 2 pm ET, a random draw for the Prize will take place at the RVH Foundation Office, Barrie, Ontario from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The first drawn will be eligible to win the Prize. The odds of winning the Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The RVH Foundation, acting reasonably, will attempt to contact the potential Prize winner to notify the potential winner that they may have won the Prize by direct message on Instagram within two (2) business days after the draw. In the event the potential winner cannot be contacted within two (2) business days after the draw, such potential winner will be disqualified, and an alternate potential winner may be drawn at the Contest Sponsor’s sole discretion. Proof of identification must be provided to the satisfaction of the Contest Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion by any potential winner.
- In order to be declared the winner, potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by the RVH Foundation. Before being awarded the Prize, the potential winner will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsor, a full release and indemnity form stating that, among other things, they have read, understood and complied with these Rules, grant all consents required, agree to be available and to participate in publicity and/or promotions related to the Contest and/or the Contest Sponsor and/or similar matters, authorize the Contest Sponsor to broadcast, publish, disseminate and otherwise use such potential winner’s name, city/town/village and province of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion and/or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and/or information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Prize, accept the Prize as offered and release the Contest Sponsor from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and use or enjoyment of the Prize. In the event the potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, the Contest Sponsor shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner, and draw an alternate potential winner, and the Contest Sponsor shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of a potential winner, shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until a qualified winner has been duly selected, but in any event, no later than Thursday, November 16, 2023.
- By entering this Contest, the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
- All entries become property of Contest Sponsor who assumes no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries, mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s) and related-time keeping systems of the Contest Sponsor. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting the name of the Prize winner (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Contest Sponsor does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials or data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsor, in its sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond its control, Contest Sponsor reserves its right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsor reserves its right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsor reserves its right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsor reserves its right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsor shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest website.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsor and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.